View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 02:31 PM   #22 (permalink)
pinkphoenix
Ravenclaw

DMAC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora "Orr" Opal
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jade Gemstone
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default Mr. and Mrs. Ferguson
Ravenpuff Girl / \ Bookworm and Music lover

Text Cut: Mr. and Mrs. Ferguson
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Wes grunted a little as he arrived at the door and his zombie bumped into him. Darn levitation charm. "Here we are," he announced dryly, unlocking the door with a series of taps and swishes across it. "Make sure you disarm the infected... employees before you just let them go."

He levitated his into the room and then released the levitation charm and the incarcerous spell, avoiding eye contact with Izzy all the while. "Expelliarmus," he cast again, in case the zombie that had just eaten a wand still had another one on him.

Then Wes turned toward the reminisciator person from Level 3. "I'll stay here while you collect memories, in case anyone tries to eat attack you, ma'am."
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Isobel was not a happy bunny at all. Not at all. She'd sat herself down on one of those chairs, folded her arms, and frowned a lot. She was stuck in the this stupid room, for heavens knew who look. She was kicking herself for leaving her 2nd want down in her office. She was an ex-auror. She could get her way out of here so fast if she had her wand. But Wes had one and her other one was in her office. It sucked. She was not happy at all. That stupid husband of hers had better find a cure, because she was not going to be happy to stay in here. She had two babies to look after. She was kind of worried about them. What would they do without their money.

Her eyes darted up as someone came into the room. Oh. It was that lovely husband of hers. Who wasn't even actually bothering to look at her. Well she wasn't going to look at him. Frowning, she stared at some spot on the wall.

Jade walked into the quarantine area not surprised by the space and the comfort furniture. Away from wood, the infected seemed to be calm but angry and resentful that they had to be kept here.

Jade felt sympathy for them. It couldn't be easy for them and she vowed to get to the bottom of this so that they could be cured as soon as possible.

She nodded at Mr. Ferguson as he said that he would stay with her. "Thank you, I appreciate that." The awkwardness between him and his wife was something very noticeable even if Jade said nothing about it.

Jade decided to start with Mrs. Ferguson since she was standing near by.

"Mrs. Ferguson, My name is Jade Gemstone and I'm a reminisciator. I would like to talk to you and look at some of your memories in order to find some answers to this illness. The sooner we get them, the sooner you will get back to work and your family."

Jade turned back to Mr. Ferguson, "Is there a small private room which I can use?"

She wondered if he would ask to sit in on their interview. Jade never had any family members present during an interview and memory collection, so she wasn't sure what to do if Ferguson asked to do so.