View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 11:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
magikewe
Formerly: Hermione Lily Potter
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryant "Finn" Morris
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Benjamin 'Benjy' Doherty
Magical Law Enforcement

x4
Hit Wiz love | 1/2 of Bensky | Louisa's baby claw. <3 | kewe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Midnight View Post
Sky followed Benjy to the doorstep, looking around silently. Muggle neighborhood...Her father said that was a good sign. Though she had no clue what of. She looked at it, it looked a bit small...From the outside...Oh right, magic. She silently giggled to herself before entering the house. Oh it was perfect before she could utter a word, a familiar looking dog was making its way over to them.

She steadied herself as Lulu started to lick and 'attack' them. Luckily for Sky she had not been wearing a shoe with any heel. She smiled as she took a glance at Benjy. Curiosity getting the best of the blonde she asked "So when am I going to meet this person you told me I had to meet." Even though she was pretty sure her sister had sent Benjy a howler, it would be just like her...But their mum told them never to do that....But then again Caroline would come up with some crazy excuse that ultimately lead to mum's not here anymore.
Benjy was carefully watching Sky, trying to pick up signs that she didn't like the place. He was slightly relieved to hear her giggle ever so slightly. But when Sky came inside she didn't say anything, so Benjy suddenly got nervous.... Until little Lulu came over... and nearly knocked Sky over.

The redhead stooped down to pet the pup when he heard a question. Before answering, he nudged Lulu to get her back into the house, waited for Sky to go in further before closing the door behind them and tapping it with his wand. He ushered her into the kitchen/breakfast area where she could sit so he could talk to her. Once there, he let her take a seat before saying anything. "So.... I figured that while we're here, you might as well meet her. So I asked her to come over in about 15 minutes so that you can get to know your surrounding for a bit before you meet her. But don't worry... she'll like you...I'm sure of it." He said, rambling on due to being nervous himself.

Lulu liked this lady-person. She seemed nice so Lulu liked her. Plus she would pet Lulu all the time. So when Benjy pushed her back into the loft, Lulu turned and walked over to her little bed near the window wall that lead out to the overlook of the neighboring area. If they didn't want her around, she would just sit over here for the time being.

*Bryant Finn Morris*Lily Potter*Benjy Doherty*