View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 04:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Luna_Midnight

Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione Lily Potter View Post
Benjy brought Sky up to the doorstep and inserted his key. That was the only problem with living in a mainly muggle neighborhood. The hit wizard was hoping to connect the fireplace to the floo network soon to make it easier to get in and out. As soon as the door was unlocked, he opened it up revealing the spacious loft apartment. The owner of the place who was renting it to Benjy was a wizard who had some very good magical skills and had managed to make the place plenty big on the inside even when it didn't look it from the outside.

The redhead stepped to the side for a moment and ushered his girl in so that she could check the place out for the first time. "Home, sweet home."

Someone else had heard the key in the door and had rushed over to greet whoever was at the door as it opened. Lulu had bounded over from her bed and barged out the door as soon as it was opened, going straight at Sky. The puppy was super excited and started licking the both of them between spinning around in circles and jumping up and down.
Sky followed Benjy to the doorstep, looking around silently. Muggle neighborhood...Her father said that was a good sign. Though she had no clue what of. She looked at it, it looked a bit small...From the outside...Oh right, magic. She silently giggled to herself before entering the house. Oh it was perfect before she could utter a word, a familiar looking dog was making its way over to them.

She steadied herself as Lulu started to lick and 'attack' them. Luckily for Sky she had not been wearing a shoe with any heel. She smiled as she took a glance at Benjy. Curiosity getting the best of the blonde she asked "So when am I going to meet this person you told me I had to meet." Even though she was pretty sure her sister had sent Benjy a howler, it would be just like her...But their mum told them never to do that....But then again Caroline would come up with some crazy excuse that ultimately lead to mum's not here anymore.

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky