View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 02:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default I'm so so so so sooooooooooo sorry x 100 for not posting here sooner <3
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensi
She just stared at him. "You're taking my wand away?" she asked softly, her voice so different from before. Like, pathetic different. Like, helpless. Like...YOU'RE LEAVING ME DEFENSELESS IN HERE?! To heck with procedure! He was allowed to break rules! KEnsi needed HER WAND! She would DIE without it...She shoved her hand in her pocket and gripped it roughly...like..if she didn't pull it out it would never have to go away? right. She knew she had to give it up...

Ugh.

She had half a mind to fling it at him. And hope that it exploded on his head or something. BUT NOT KILL HIM. Nooo. Just seriously damage his brain enough so that he would conveniently forget that she was detained. Yep. But she wasn't that...rude. Well she was. But throwing her wand at him was a bit...much. So she just walked towards him, shooting him with a look that plainly said she was BEYOND UPSET right now.
"I have to," Wes replied in a growl, quickly losing his patience. His tone indicated that he didn't like doing this either. He would disarm Whitworth if he had to... but apparently that wouldn't be necessary. She handed over her wand without much fuss (by HER standards) and only a dirty look.

Well.... he could take it. Because he had been a hit wizard and he had seen much worse than angry little redheaded chicks. "We'll try to get this back to you as soon as we can," he added toward her in a gentler tone. But for now, with what would soon be many, many people in a little, little space? No. No wands would be needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie
"Breeteesh pupeel." He mumbled and wanted to say more, but couldn't. Instead. He tried to pick up the newly conjured chair and began munching on it, like it was the best meal he had ever had.
Wes watched quietly as Roxanne led another zombie and sighed. She looked about as happy with this task as he did, and that was saying something...

*Grunt.* Was all he had to say to the French guy.

Quote:
Feeling like she was a little more calmer, she turned back to glance at her husband. "You better look after the boys." Because she would not be a happy bunny if her boys got neglected. Not that she didn't trust Wes, he was a perfect Father, but the boys were pretty stressful. "And...please keep an eye on mysteries Wes..." She didn't want all her hard work going to waste.
Seeing that he should probably leave them to...whatever they would do in quarantine...Wes headed for the door. He paused by his wife, however, and gave her arm a soft stroke. "I'll take care of everything, Izzy," he promised her quietly, adding a fast kiss on the lips. "I love you."

He conjured up a lamp and some end tables for those in quarantine, to go along with their plush chairs, and then quickly moved out the door, feeling like a softy for even doing that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxy
But she gained her composure back quickly, so as not to alert the zombie beside her that anything was wrong. She was pretty sure that Wes would NOT want it out there that his wife was one of the infected, nope. "So, this will be your home for awhile." Looking around, it seemed really depressing. Yikes. And all they had was folding chairs? She thought that was kinda harsh, since they weren't criminals or anything. "Just a second here, let me conjure you guys up some chairs....." And she did, three nice, soft, squishy yet stylish looking recliners. And some buckets, just for good measure. "There you go, just let some one know if you need anything else," she said to the zombies three before gently pushing the new zombie into the room, removing the straight jacket and closing the door quickly. Then she leaned against the door, slid down it to the floor, buried her head in her lap and started to cry tears of guilt.
But just outside the door was Roxanne, and she sure didn't look - nor sound - happy. Wes alerted her to his presence with a cough. "I don't like this any more than you do," he remarked quietly. "But come on, Carter. We've got to keep it together if we're going to find a solution for them."

He offered her a hand up.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind