View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 06:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
CrazyMaisie
Slytherin
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jennifer Rose Moss
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Elizabeth Hollister
Minister's Office

Tori looked up from her conversation with the twins and saw another woman approach them. Hopefully this one would be nicer than the last. She fiddled with a strand of her dark hair nevously, biting her lip accidently. She smiled in the most convincing way she could, trying desperately to keep her eyes open as she stood there with the twins slightly behind, giggling about something or other. Dangerous.

"Ms. Norah," Victoria said with a slight nod at the woman, who seemed genuinely nice with her pretty warm smile and ability to immediately relate with the kids. Well, sort of. "James Hollister will be at home all day at 16 Crescent st. in East London. I'll be here in the Ministry. 1st floor." With that she waved quickly to her nieces and hurried towards the door. They were Sy Norah's responsibility now, thank goodness.

Rose turned to Lily, leaning in closer to her twin. "I don't like the look of that," she whispered to her twin, almost silently, referring to the woman. Rose was good at reading people's personality straight away. Fake smile. Stupid attempt at getting them to call her a stupid name. "I say we prank," she said with her most evil grin. Lily nodded in agreement.

Hehehe.