View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 08:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Moaning Myrtle lover
Hufflepuff
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mafalda
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Erick Navy
Magical Games & Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMaisie View Post
Now that just wasn't nice. She could've just been polite about it and pointed her in the direction of 'Sy Norah'.

"Didn't anyone ever bother to teach you manners?" Tori's hand flew to her mouth. Oops. Lily and Rose did their weird little high five handshake thing and Rose whispered something to her twin. Probably a boogie flicking contest at the weird window woman. Or a plan to bite her. Whatever it was, it wouldn't be nice.

"Dont you DARE!" Victoria hissed.
Sy Norah was finished sweeping the daycare. Yes, that was right, SWEEPING. She believed that such common house work was good without a wand.

It was then that she heard the grumpy voice of that window woman talking to someone. So Sy stood up and approached the group to see-surprise-two children and a teenager. She saw the window woman stalk away, and then she approached them.

"Hello, my name is Sy Norah, but you kids can call me Auntie Sy." She winked at the two little girls and put on a fake smile. "I run this Daycare, just tell me how long the kids will be staying here and tell me who their parents are so that I can contact them if needed."