View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 05:59 AM   #64 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Looks like the House ghosts are finally revealing some much needed information to the Headmistress over at the staff table.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearly Headless Nick View Post
Sir Nicholas was relieved that the Baron saw sense and left the seat if only since it was discomforting to the Grey Lady. Sometime during their little case of different opinions the Friar had showed up.

As his dear friend got the Headmistress attention and ear Sir Nick floated a little closer to her to speak up. "We would like to share with you and the rest of the staff the background story which might shed some light as to why Isfret attacked and we are now mourning the death of two professors."

He waited a few seconds before beginning the story. "Many, many years ago, 271 years ago to be exact, a few items were brought back to Hogwarts from an expedition in Alexandria, Egypt. This was back in 1807 and the items brought back included a scarab beetle, an Old Kingdom papyrus scroll, and an alabaster statue of the goddess Bastet."

"Unbeknownst to those at Hogwarts at the time was that the scarab beetle was something more than just an ornate object. The beetle contained a ghost named Isfret. The magic within the school awakened the Egyptian ghost who first revealed himself to the Friar. Isfret charmed the Friar to allow him to perform good deeds around the school." Quieting down Sir Nick motioned to his fellow ghosts to take up the thread of the story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Friar View Post
The Friar twisted his hands in front of his robes and chimed in. "I then introduced Isfret to the Gray Lady who was impressed by the ghost's intelligence. To prove himself worthy, Isfret shared an ancient protective spell with the Gray Lady and she marveled at the wisdom shared by the ancient spirit. In turn, the Lady, with myself in tow, introduced Isfret to Sir Nicholas. To gain the approval of Sir Nicholas, Isfret showed him a trick that would allow him to join the Headless Hunt. Sir Nicholas was delighted that he could now join the hunt, and went off to tell the Baron of the glorious news."

He looked toward the Baron expectantly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Baron View Post
The Baron floated closer to the Headmistress and said "Naturally, I was not pleased that I was the last to know of a new ghost in the castle and I demanded that I be introduced to the spirit. So along we went with Sir Nick to the Spirit Room in the castle where my Lady Helena and the good Friar were conversing with Isfret. It was obvious to Isfret that I was not a ghost to cross, and he said a few inaudible words in Egyptian that made my chains vanish. Relieved that I no longer had to carry the burden of the chains, I insisted, to the delight of all, that Isfret be allowed to join the ghosts at Hogwarts."
MIGHT have been nice to know all this sooner

and Professor Vindictus put a frog in the Headmistress' goblet

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes