View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 05:25 AM   #132 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Cassandra studied her hands during the interchange, but when the students were dismissed and the professor returned, she put her cup down and stood. "Thank you so much for your hospitality, Madame, but I believe I've heard enough for now and do not want to detain you any longer. I would suggest that if you are too ill to properly discipline your students, then you are too ill to be at this school. Punishing an entire house for the misbehavior of a few was never a practice when I was here, and I do not believe it is the Headmistress's model as well. Detention would be preferred, and both of those girls would have benefited from time spent together. That's not to say that I don't appreciate your expertise in the field, but I'm not sure you're up to continue on next term as things go right now. We'll revisit your employment over the summer, but I hope you'll think on this issue... you're doing these children a disservice if you aren't up to full capacity, and your house is plainly suffering from a lack of leadership."

She nodded to Hops and swept for the door. "The tea was lovely. Thank you."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest