Thread: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 03:05 AM   #149 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

SPOILER!!: Dylan
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Govoni View Post
Dylan gave the Hufflepuff a look, grimacing as he felt his ribs more than ever. He was extremely annoyed from almost being blown up, of course. "Don't tell me what I should do."

The Captain wasn't one to be micromanaged.

...and that didn't exclude this girl. He didn't even know her...

Healer Tiltstorm!

"Burn......paste. please." He gritted out, feeling the stinging on his neck, hands, and cheek intensifying. Dylan was cursing the Charms professor heatedly under his breath. "Stupid cow..."

Shacklebolt.

He was okay.

The Slytherin Captain slowly wobbled over to him, kneeled down and clapped Mildew on the shoulder. "The Healer's here...Relax, mate." Yes, Dylan was relieved his fellow Captain was okay. Although, when he'd really started valuing Milton, the Snake didn't know. "The plant's been blown up."...if that's any comfort.

Nasty glare/grimace for YOU, Bellaire.

From his spot beside Milton, Dylan nodded his head at the Herbology Professor. "I'm prepared...to help." After he got burn paste...and someone reset his ribs, maybe. He just hoped there wasn't internal bleeding...How would he know? Would there be signs?

...And that Hufflepuff...

EYEROLL.

"You need to chill..." Sweet Merlin, someone was trying to act like a know-it-all and that bothered him for some reason. Cookie was bad enough...At least she knew how to tone it down, though.

...or maybe he was just on edge and finding things to nitpick.

SO STRESSED!

Minerva glared at the captain.. Dylan that was his name, right.. Did he seriously tell her to chill. Excuse me, who does he think he is. Minerva glared at him, "I have no reason to chill thank you. Everyone just left for that ghost and didn't see if Milton was alright, then you have some that are passed out and I was just trying to let the healer know, so you can just back off."

Yes she was being snippy, but he had no right to speak to her like that. She had done nothing wrong and looking around she was about the only one to actually speak up and explain with some detail.

SPOILER!!: Ethan
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
SPOILER!!: Minerva, Dylan, and sort of Bentley

Why he was still on the ground, Ethan wasn't sure.. Perhaps it was the shock of all that had just transpired.. or, more likely, the fact that he was delaying the inevitable, but as the Claw Captain came to and puked all over that Puff's shoes, Ethan felt it best to get up now and he rose from his seat on the ground.

A rude voice at his side caused him to turn sharply and the fifth year raised an eyebrow at the Slytherin boy as he snapped at Minnie. He looked to be in some sort of pain and figured he was as edgy as the rest of them after what had happened.. so he decided to let one minor transgression slide, taking that into consideration.

Making his way over to ruined remains of the monstrous plant, Ethan still refused to look over at the left of the greenhouse. He knew what he would find there, but some defense mechanism kept him from looking.. as if not seeing what was sure to be there would prevent it from happening or being true. He became vaguely aware of Minerva relaying the events to the Healer as he decided his next course of action.. a bucket would probably work best to collect the compost.. Good Min, he thought to himself with a grim smile, glad to know she could keep her head about herself in a crisis - even if it was over now.

And then the tone again. Just.. no. Ethan turned from where he stood and narrowed his eyes at the Slytherin. Chill..? "She's fine," he said, the hint of a scowl at his lips. "Only giving the Healer essential information so she can best assess the situation.. " Why would he have a problem with that? "Maybe you need to chill." Yeah, he was annoyed too for his own reasons and certainly wasn't in the mood for anyone to be rude to his girlfriend.

Not waiting for or caring about a response, he turned to Minerva. "I'm going to get started if you want to give me a hand," he said flatly, thoughts about his own investments in the greenhouse threatening to come to the surface. Walking towards the supply closet, he grabbed a bucket and his eyes drifted towards that end of the building. Even out of the corner of his eye he could see the damage and he turned fully in that direction. The hybrids he had worked on.. most were failures in the beginning.. but the few that had started to take now were shredded bits of greenery on the greenhouse floor. Months of work, destroyed in seconds. The 16 year old forced down the lump that was starting in his throat and made his way over to what were once his plants. Could nothing be salvaged?

Then Ethan was at her side and sticking up for her. She couldn't help but smile. He was the greatest wasn't he. She felt like the luckiest person to have him. Glaring back at Dylan she then tried to ignore him. She turned when she heard Ethan say about cleaning up, "Yes I grabbed some plant parts She then saw him get a bucket. Why didn't she think of that. Setting down the plant parts she went over and got a bucket of her own and then gathered the parts up again putting them in the bucket.

As she turned to look for more she noticed Ethan and frowned. It was then that she remembered he had been working on something in one of the greenhouses. He had told her that once. Was this the greenhouse, oh that was just horrible if it was. Walking over towards him Minerva frowned and put her hand on his shoulder. "Ethan were your plants in here?" She looked around at the mess.. "I'm so sorry, I know how much you like working on them and you worked so hard with them." She left her hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him.