View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 11:32 AM   #86 (permalink)
Tazzie

DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
Default MAJOREST catch up, yo!
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

SPOILER!!: Question 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lezleighd View Post
"So, let's get this started with a little review to get your brains going...Please remember to raise your hand with your answer....Everyone please share one trait that you feel like a Superhero should possess.." she said a she walked to the board and picked up a marker to start writing down all of the answers.

Beezus, who had been feeling a whole stressed as of the late (mainly because of the upcoming Championship match) listened half-heartedly though fervently for a few moments at the answers her classmates had given for the first question thrown their way by the Muggle Studies Professor. A trait a superhero should possess? Generally, it was the call to do good rather than the villainous acts. Because villainous? They were for those people called villains, the poisons and venoms of the society. Of course, the abilities ought to be present too, right? The extraordinary ones to be exact, that made them a little more special than common people.

However, the Ravenclaw thought, did it only rest on those abilities? How about the intent? The content of their hearts? Isn’t that what made a superhero more, well....heroic? With that, she raised her hand, “Professor, I believe one significant trait a superhero should possess would have to be selflessness. Putting other people’s welfare on the front cart before one’s self. “ Yes? Yes.

SPOILER!!: Question 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lezleighd View Post
"I want you to examine the very simple definition of a hero and look at the qualities of superheroes that we put on the board....think about your own life and share someone close to you that you know personally that you would consider a hero and tell a short summary of why you consider them a hero..." she said encouragingly walking toward the first blank poster.

The fourth year’s dark brown eyes immediately scurried off to the board just as Professor Cerulean had instructed. The qualities of a superhero. Hmm.

And now they were supposed to share to the class who they think was a superhero in their personal life? Most of her classmates referred to their mothers, fathers, brothers. Basically, their families. In all good nature, every other person needed a family to lean on so it was only expected that answers were of the same continental scope. Was it her turn to share?

“Someone I can consider as a superhero in my own life would be my Aunt.” Beezus started, eyes strained on the board. This was a kind of personal. “She’s my mother’s younger sister and she is my superhero because she’d been with me through thick and thin.” Throughout their family’s tragic years to be specific. “When my Dad and my Mom admitted herself in St.Mungo’s, my Aunt Belinda took me under her wing and even though I am not her daughter, I felt and experienced the nurturing, care and love that my own mother failed to give through her.” Her voice had gone terribly soft now. And she figured she might’ve sounded a whole too dramatic. But what was to lose? She was being honest.

SPOILER!!: DUMDUM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Cerulean
"If everyone will grab a marker..." she said motioning to a little basket below the remaining two posters on the walls, "Please come up and give us an example of a real life Muggle Superhero and a Real Life Wizard Superhero and what they did they makes you feel like they are a hero and then add their names to the appropriate poster..." she said as she wrote Muggle in the middle of one poster and Wizard in the middle of another.

After the short drama interlude, Beezus pointed back her attention to what really was going on in the class. She grabbed a marker as instructed and followed behind her classmates that were streaming on a line in front of the posters. Muggle and wizard superheroes, is it? Beezus fiddled with the marker on her hand as she allowed her mind to wander and choose these prominent persons for her.

When it was her turn, she quickly jotted down the names.

Quote:
Muggle Superhero : Florence Nightingale. She was the first woman to ‘nurse’ sick and wounded soldiers in the Crimean War. Being royalty, her parents forbid her from helping the poor but she purposely ran away to run after her heart’s real desire which was to help people.

Wizard Superhero : Bowman Wright. The man who invented the Golden Snitch. Without his wits, and exceptional inventive skills, we wouldn’t have the most crucial ball in almost everyone’s favourite sport, right?