View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 08:07 AM   #85 (permalink)
Luna_Midnight

Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Default Option 2
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

Nerida started on her assignment after picking which one to do. She wrote down all the ABCs first to make sure that she would get them all. She started jotting them down until she was done to B,O,P,Q,T,X and Z. B...B....Bertie Bott....He was a hero to candy making getting all those flavors! Haha no...She wished! She put the feather end of her quill against her chin...After realizing what to write she wrote it under B. Now for O...What about that hero her dad was always singing about after he came home with his friends..Odo the hero...If they made a song he must be a hero..

P...P....P...Hard one...Come on Nerida you got this...You read all the time!!Paracelsus....person...Q...That Queen that was a witch but was muggle to some people... Now T.... After thinking for a good ten minutes she decided to come back to T. X and Z now. As soon as she started thinking about it she remembered two muggles that could go in the spots. Perfect now all that was left was T. Tilly Toke. She nodded she saved people...If she was remembering the right person...

SPOILER!!: Assignment 2
A is for Amelia Earhart (Muggle)
B is for Buddha (Muggle)
C is for Clara Barton (Muggle)
D is for Damocles (Wizard)
E is for Edgar Allan Poe (Muggle)
F is for Florence Nightingale (Muggle)
G is for Godric Gryffindor (Wizard)
H is for Harry James Potter (Wizard)
I is for Ignatia Wildsmith (Wizard)
J is for John Adams (Muggle)
K is for Kingsley Shacklebolt (Wizard)
L is for Leonardo Da Vinci (Muggle)
M is for Mahatma Gandhi (Muggle)
N is for Nymphadora Tonks (Witch)
O is for Odo (Wizard)
P is for Paracelsus (Wizard)
Q is for Queen Mary I of England (Muggle) (Witch)
R is for Remus Lupin (Wizard)
S is for Susan B. Anthony (Muggle)
T is for Tilly Toke (Witch)
U is for Ulysses S. Grant (Muggle)
V is for Victoria Woodhull (Muggle)
W is for Winston Churchill (Muggle)
X is for Xenophanes (Muggle)
Y is for Yuri Gagarin (Muggle)
Z is for Zosimus (Muggle)

After finishing her list Nerida got started on her book cover. Nerida loved extra credit and it was always welcomed.

SPOILER!!: Book Cover

From top to bottom: Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Amelia Earhart, Florence Nightingale, Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley.

After double checking for ABC list and adding the final touches to her Book cover, she picked both things up and turned them in! "Here are my finals, Professor. I hope you have an amazing summer and thanks for the super fun and amazing term Professor Cerulean."

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky

Last edited by Luna_Midnight; 12-02-2012 at 07:11 AM.