View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 11:08 PM   #77 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Default Final Assignment
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Belle was contemplating about which project to do. Sure the invitation one sounded fun and the ABC list was interesting. But Belle could not decide. Then once Belle began to brainstorm, she did her list.
SPOILER!!: Option 1

Name: Annabelle Lecium
House: Hufflepuff
ID: 129004
Username: hpfan18

The hero i am honoring to have a day for is for a musical group called the Beatles. This band comprised of 4 famous musicians named Paul McCartney , John Lenon, George Harrison and Ringo Starr. They should be honored because they introduced a style of music that changed the music industry and people's take on what music is.

The Date of the Holiday should be August 19th. This date should be celebrated because this is when their first single Please, Please Me came about. Their distinctive harmonies and infectious group beat, is what made them to the top of the UK music charts. They were getting known and recognized. Even girls were finding the men irresistible.

The colors that should be on the flag would be Black and White. There should be the boys on the flag walking. People should dedicate August 19th to listen to all Beatles songs. They should honor their unique tune and melody. Play your favorite songs, use lunch boxes and wear t shirts that honor the Beatles.

I would call this holiday the Achy Breaky Beatles Day. The story behind the name is in august when John Lenon decided he wanted to be broken off from the group. People were depressed and angry because they loved the band. Teen girls found them to be sensations. The Beatles were considered to be a pop band.

Live on the legend of these fine men. I still personally listen to their songs when i am at home. I would love to see a holiday dedicated to them. Even to this day if you do not know who the Beatles are, you lived in a box. Try to come to this holiday event! It will be a fun treat!

SPOILER!!: Invitation!

My invitation!
I hope you like it