Thread: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 04:23 AM   #126 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default okay okay NOW I sleep.
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Anastasia didn't even bother to respond to that rude Charms woman. Forget her admirable effort when it came to fashion; when it came to people, she was just heartless. Almost as bad as Annie, in fact. HEARTLESS, she said.

Turning away with a soft 'hmmph,' the redhead turned toward the Hufflepuff boy, who was offering to check for other un/conscious students. "Yes... yes yes," she nodded to his request slowly, "just...figure out who needs medical attention..." those who didn't were just going to be told to go back to the castle, she supposed...

Then IT appeared. The evil, vile, ugly spirit that had been haunting HER jewelry and HER castle all year long! "YOU!!" the redhead had time to gasp as things clicked into place at last. He must have been possessing the plant the way he had been possessing her brooch! Why, he could have had the plant STEAL the brooch from her room!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The spirit zoomed through the Headmistress and headed on its way, and she felt her knees nearly buckle. "I...I ahhahiaiii...." she stammered and grabbed onto the nearest person, which, well, happened to be that poor Hufflepuff boy. "I think we should probably get to the castle," she gasped, still in shock from like HER BIGGEST FEAR EVER zooming straight through her.

MERLIN, why was it always the ghosts?! Shaking her head, Annie muttered some choice words under her breath and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath and straightened up, wand out once more. She had no time to freak out now. SHE HAD A GHOST TO FRY.

"FOLLOW THAT GHOST!" Yes, she would be leading another charge... probably straight back to where they'd come from... what a fantastic day it was. NOT.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind