View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 03:52 PM

Post Daniel Radcliffe creates first & only official social media account on Google+

After years of saying he would stay away, Daniel Radcliffe has finally come into the world of social media - through Google Plus. The Harry Potter star's account can be found here; he also noted that the Google+ account would be his only verified social media account on the internet. Follow Dan now (note that anyone with a Google or Gmail account can sign up for G+ automatically).

Dan confirmed his Google+ account recently to MTV:

Quote:
"This has mainly come about because of the amount of people that I meet who tell me that they have contacted me on Twitter or Facebook when I know that's impossible — because I don't belong to either one of those sites," Radcliffe told MTV News about joining Google+. "Now that I have this page, there will be an outlet for accurate information and hopefully people will not waste their time giving credence to people pretending to be me."

"It will be active," he said, "but with updates about things I'm working on or have worked on, including things I'm passionate about, like The Trevor Project. What it won't be is the minutia of my daily life, like what's on the craft services table."