View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 05:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default Quarantining Room/Holding Cell
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

At then end of the row of the MLE's infamous holding cells and interrogation rooms is a large, normally unused room that can be expanded for joint interrogations, an extra evidence locker, or whatever else the MLE needs. Like the holding cells, it is also painted a dull shade of off-white and has an unbreakable mirror and a heavy door on one wall. There is an artificial light in the centre of the ceiling and a few folding chairs scattered about the rest of the room.

Behind the mirror, of course, is a smaller, more closet-like observation room where a person could stand and see into the cell itself. These mirrors are charmable and are not always activated. Sometimes they simply appear to be mirrors on both sides and sometimes they look like a window... or a wall. Any investigation carried out within these rooms will be recorded in pensieve form for later reviewing.

There is no escaping the quarantining room but likewise, now that you're here, you're perfectly safe from anyone seeking to cause you harm. The room being used for quarantining is safe, sterile, and more than large enough for each infected Ministry employee to have his or her own space and his or her own folding chair. Blankets may be provided later at the DMLE Head's discretion.

For now, if you're in this room, don't try anything too suspicious...or sickly....if you can. The room is the responsibility of the young aurors to clean.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind