View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 04:16 AM   #65 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
Selina assumed that the two of them were done talking about the Vickers thing for now. She did not know the guy well, but if he was nice to Vivi wasn't that all that mattered? Also, he had to have nifty hats as well. Someone like Vivi could ONLY be friends with people who had nifty hats. Case and point: Miss Selina Arden Skylar. She was the Princess of nifty hats because Vivi was the Queen. OH WAIT! DID THAT MEAN THEY WERE RELATED?! Score. Although how would the ginger explain the blonde to her Mum? Yeah.

But when they got back to the boyfriend thing Selina was suddenly very nervous. She had never really liked talking about her and Gideon in the first place. It was her personal business, but now that she had no choice BUT to talk about it, she found the subject more awkward then it should have been. Did she love Gideon? Well, yes, she did. It should have been easy then. Right?

Wrong. It was really hard.

She knew that the answer to Vivi's question should have been simple, but it wasn't. And Selina did not know why it wasn't. "It is, but sometimes..." The truth potion made her unable to stop the words, "I wonder what our relationship really is... like if we are only together because its all we know. And that scares me." It always had. She cared about Gideon SO much... but that thought always troubled her.
There were so many emotions on Selina's facile, pretty face, and Vivi was amused by every single one of them. She leaned against the wall and waited for her friend to get out whatever it was she was struggling to say.

Only... how was she supposed to give advice to someone when she had ZERO romantic experience? She would hate HATE to be bored with someone... that had been her thought for years, really, that being with someone boring would be worse than being alone. That being with anyone would eventually be terribly boring.

"I think you always have to face the things that scare you, somehow, but I also think you have to figure out how to trust yourself. Merlin knows I'm terrible at that, so you shouldn't trust a word I say to you." And she meant it, since she was in full out honesty mode. "Maybe we should... go hide under our beds until the potion wears off. I'd hate you to talk to Mary when you're feeling so... honest."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest