View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 12:26 PM   #68 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordred View Post
-----

Mordred nodded and grinned at Daichi as he took his book. Their OWLs may seem like months away, but he knew that very moment that he should stop procrastinating, and study ahead like Daichi. But naaah. He wasn’t in the mood to do any studying since number one, they were out in the Great Hall, two, the Slytherin Dormitory was the most appropriate place to study. Heck, their interiors are at par with the grandest reading room there is in the wizarding world.

“OWLs. I can’t wait to get over it.” He shook his head and sat up straight against the wall. It was true, though. Maybe most of them don’t have the time anymore to study in the morning since they are jam-packed with lectures. But with the recent events unfolding, it will definitely give them more time to study. Only, most if not all of their books are locked inside their Common Room. “Do you think the OWLs will be that hard?” he asked coolly not wanting to show his panic in his voice. He too has been touchy for the past few days because of stress and over-thinking things regarding the dreaded exam.

Then Daichi asked what a Sherlock is. He wanted to tell the young man that a Sherlock is a person who has a Watson person, and the both of them are overly love-sick. He was tempted to point Ella back at the Hufflepuff sleeping area...and Watson who was back at the Ravenclaw sleeping area. “Well...” Mordred sighed trying hard not to grin. “Sherlock is a person...and he’s a defective.Like a hit wizard.” Mordred said with a know-it-all tone and continued... “This Sherlock man has a friend, named Dr. Watson...” he continued as he eyed the Ravenclaw. “They are like best friends...and they help each other out...” he nodded and flipped the last page of the third chapter. He paused and placed the book down and pulled his jacket’s hood over his head. The Great Hall was getting colder since it was getting late. “I wish we had a jar or something...we can make a bluebell flame to keep us warm...” he remembered Sophie conjuring the charm to make him feel better when he rode the train back home.
Daichi flipped a page as he read the words written in the school book. Unconsiously, he rubbed his eyes because he was a bit tired but he needed to study now. If he missed an evening of studying he would fail the OWLS exam. He was sure of it!

"I heard it is really difficult" he answered as held his finger on the sentence he was reading incase he lost track. "I wish i knew which questions were on the test" he sighed and went back to reading.

But he didn't have the time to read one more sentence when Mordred continued to talk about that Sherlock guy. He let out a giggle when he explained that a detective was like a hit wizard. He didn't know why he giggled , it just sounded funny. "So they catch bad guys?" he asked as he flipped another page.

And then he froze. Literally froze in place. Make a blue...FLAME?! The Slytherin's eyes widened as he looked at the other fifth year. "Y-y-you're kidding a-about the f-flame right?" Even his talking wasn't normal anymore. It came out as a nervous stutter. Daichi did not like fire and it did not matter which kind it was. Yes, he had private lessons with Kurumi to get over his fear but even a small birthday candle light freaked him out. AND THIS GUY WANTED TO MAKE A SMALL BLUE FIRE FOR WARMTH?!