View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 02:14 AM   #60 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
Awesome, Vivi was going to tell him. She knew that the girl was not lying about that because, well, she couldn't exactly lie right now under the influence of the potion, now could she? So the fact that she was actually going to tell Vickers was cool. There was definitely a reason why Selina liked Vivi besides being really attractive because Selina only hung out with pretty people. Vivi was really forward and blunt and so was Selina in a lot of respects. So they got on. And she was glad Vivi was going to let her affections be known.

"Fine," Selina grinned, "Take as long as you like. Just don't WASTE a bloody opportunity when it comes a knockin' at your door, Vivi." And that was true. Selina NEVER wanted to miss an opportunity if one ever came to her, which... one seemed like it might be coming to her soon. She would just have to wait and see if it was coming true. Dreams were tricky and that post she had received had not been super descriptive.

What was it like to have a boyfriend? "I've been dating Gideon for three years," Selina said point blank, "I can't tell you really. We've gotten so... comfortable I wouldn't really know what its like to start a relationship anymore. You're asking the wrong girl there." That was all true, it had to be. She could not lie right now.
Vivi wasn't sure she'd know if opportunity was knocking or not, but she'd do her best to answer. Or... whatever one was supposed to do when opportunity showed up. Whatever it looked like. Should she ask about that too... or maybe they were done with asking questions?

She had a LOT of questions, though... and no one she was sure she could ask. Selina acted so strange about boyfriend questions, which was especially odd considering how she was the one in the most settled relationship. She could ask Kurumi, but the Gryffindor would blush and stutter through embarrassment. And she'd rather rip out her own hair and choke herself with it than ask Louisa or Vickers. So.

"Comfortable sounds really nice, though. Someone who knows you and puts up with the bad spots and loves you regardless. I think it sounds... wonderful. Isn't it?" Stupid question.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest