View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 08:00 PM   #194 (permalink)
Lezleighd

Special Services to the School
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Tris Annesley
Fifth Year
x9
*RabidRavenclaw*Nymphadora!*BritneySpearsFanatic* *Eclectic*ZetaTauAlphaPrincess*TexasAngel*

The professor smiled and shook her head up and down at each presentation. She clapped politely at the end of each one and had to stifle a little laugh with some of them.

After each group had gone, she stepped forward and said, "Okay, that's it for today! Ya'll all did a great job presenting your villains. Once again, if you need more information about superheros or villains remember I have lots of books to share..." she said motioning towards a bookshelf in the corner, "And our lovely librarian has opened a section full of books and comics..."

She stepped forward and flipped over the dry erase board and the Homework was neatly written across it:
Quote:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Muggle Studies Lesson #2: Muggle Villains Homework

Due Date: Wednesday, November 21 by 11:59 pm CST
Homework Guidelines: Click HERE!

Homework Assignment:
Make yourself into a villain and write an essay one full parchment long (Five Paragraphs of four or more complete sentences each) about yourself. You must include the following information about your villain self:
* Villain Name
* Villain Power or Talents
* Your Superhero Arch Enemy and why you hate them so much (Can be a real superhero or one that you make up)
* Colors
* Describe what your logo or symbol looks like
* A Brief Background of your History/Legacy

Extra Credit:
Using a graphics program of your choice design a logo or symbol for yourself as a villain. Have fun with this and be very creative.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Thank you everyone for coming and I can't wait to see what you create for your homework!" she said excitedly walking through the crowd and standing beside the door to say goodbye to each of the students.

OOC: Thanks for coming. I left the thread open for a while to help with the rping in the groups. Thanks everyone!