View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 04:55 AM   #59 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-o'-LantERN View Post
"I'll tell him," Vivi said quietly, shifting her eyes a bit to the side to give Selina a glance. She would, and not just because Selina said to (although mostly because Selina said to), but because she was essentially an honest person and she felt like a liar all the time right now. "But in my own time. I need to get myself under control first."

Or else there would be tears and flailing and violent grabbing and kissing. Or at least the first two.

She listened thoughtfully to Selina's words about her boyfriend, about Gideon, and she wasn't sure why Selina seemed to feel so bad about it. Perhaps because people did pair up at Hogwarts like they were forced to do it... perhaps because she felt pressured to not be alone and to know what she wanted right now? "I've never had a boyfriend. Not ever. So you're ahead of me. You'll have to tell me how it is... how to do it."
Awesome, Vivi was going to tell him. She knew that the girl was not lying about that because, well, she couldn't exactly lie right now under the influence of the potion, now could she? So the fact that she was actually going to tell Vickers was cool. There was definitely a reason why Selina liked Vivi besides being really attractive because Selina only hung out with pretty people. Vivi was really forward and blunt and so was Selina in a lot of respects. So they got on. And she was glad Vivi was going to let her affections be known.

"Fine," Selina grinned, "Take as long as you like. Just don't WASTE a bloody opportunity when it comes a knockin' at your door, Vivi." And that was true. Selina NEVER wanted to miss an opportunity if one ever came to her, which... one seemed like it might be coming to her soon. She would just have to wait and see if it was coming true. Dreams were tricky and that post she had received had not been super descriptive.

What was it like to have a boyfriend? "I've been dating Gideon for three years," Selina said point blank, "I can't tell you really. We've gotten so... comfortable I wouldn't really know what its like to start a relationship anymore. You're asking the wrong girl there." That was all true, it had to be. She could not lie right now.