View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 04:14 AM   #58 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
Best friend? Vivi was best friend's with Louisa? Selina HIGHLY doubted that. The only person that Louisa really hung out with now was her bloomin' boyfriend. It was like whenever someone else was in the room they completely disappeared if Vickers was there. The redhead had seen it more times then she would have liked to attest to if she were being honest with herself. PDA was... gross? Yeah, gross. And goggly eyes TOTALLY counted. Merlin, leave those looks to the broom closet, not the middle of classes. People were trying to learn or in Selina's case- come up with new plays for Quidditch.

OHHHHHHHHHHH... she meant best friend as in Vickers, not Louisa. Oh well, erm, that made more sense now that she actually thought about it. For a minute there, Selina was about to laugh and say something extremely off color about sharing and whatnot, but now she did not need to. She was glad she had figured out she was misinterpreting something before she went ahead and said that. Right, well, THAT would have been awkward.

Nodding to Vivi, Selina said truthfully, "I think you should still tell him. People spend their entire lives being afraid to say something or speak up... and then kick themselves when five years have gone by and they had done NOTHING to make themselves happy. Sometimes you just have to take a chance, yeah?" Translation- tell him.

The redhead nervously started to pick at her nails after she answered Vivi's question. It was the truth. Merlin, it felt so weird saying that all to her, she had never told anyone that. So many people expected her to just know, but she didn't. Selina BARELY knew what she wanted for dinner, let alone what she wanted to do with the rest of her life. It was a scary prospect and, also, she had never had any other experience with any other boy. It was scary to think that she could have anyone else or that anyone else would want her. She was just Selina. Plain, old Selina. Kurumi was the girl that all of the boys wanted- Selina was just one of the boys. That question made her all uncomfortable in all of the weird places in her insecurities.

"Yeah, my only boyfriend..." she said trailing off.
"I'll tell him," Vivi said quietly, shifting her eyes a bit to the side to give Selina a glance. She would, and not just because Selina said to (although mostly because Selina said to), but because she was essentially an honest person and she felt like a liar all the time right now. "But in my own time. I need to get myself under control first."

Or else there would be tears and flailing and violent grabbing and kissing. Or at least the first two.

She listened thoughtfully to Selina's words about her boyfriend, about Gideon, and she wasn't sure why Selina seemed to feel so bad about it. Perhaps because people did pair up at Hogwarts like they were forced to do it... perhaps because she felt pressured to not be alone and to know what she wanted right now? "I've never had a boyfriend. Not ever. So you're ahead of me. You'll have to tell me how it is... how to do it."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest