View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 02:07 AM   #57 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-o'-LantERN View Post
"It's weird to like your best friend, and it's weird to like the boyfriend of someone you like. It makes you feel like you're... lying to people, when all you're really doing is withholding a truth that will make them unhappy." And those weren't the same thing. She wouldn't ever lie about how she felt, not even to Vick.

She couldn't help but notice that Selina was starting to look nervous. Really nervous. Not a whole lot of trust here between Watson and Sherlock, or else Selina had secrets she didn't want to spill. Either way, it was about the easiest question ever. No pressure.

"I like that answer. I hate people who are sure of something like that... how can you know you can love someone forever when you're still trying to figure out who you are." So that was Vivi's version of acceptance. "Giddy is the only boyfriend you've ever had?"
Best friend? Vivi was best friend's with Louisa? Selina HIGHLY doubted that. The only person that Louisa really hung out with now was her bloomin' boyfriend. It was like whenever someone else was in the room they completely disappeared if Vickers was there. The redhead had seen it more times then she would have liked to attest to if she were being honest with herself. PDA was... gross? Yeah, gross. And goggly eyes TOTALLY counted. Merlin, leave those looks to the broom closet, not the middle of classes. People were trying to learn or in Selina's case- come up with new plays for Quidditch.

OHHHHHHHHHHH... she meant best friend as in Vickers, not Louisa. Oh well, erm, that made more sense now that she actually thought about it. For a minute there, Selina was about to laugh and say something extremely off color about sharing and whatnot, but now she did not need to. She was glad she had figured out she was misinterpreting something before she went ahead and said that. Right, well, THAT would have been awkward.

Nodding to Vivi, Selina said truthfully, "I think you should still tell him. People spend their entire lives being afraid to say something or speak up... and then kick themselves when five years have gone by and they had done NOTHING to make themselves happy. Sometimes you just have to take a chance, yeah?" Translation- tell him.

The redhead nervously started to pick at her nails after she answered Vivi's question. It was the truth. Merlin, it felt so weird saying that all to her, she had never told anyone that. So many people expected her to just know, but she didn't. Selina BARELY knew what she wanted for dinner, let alone what she wanted to do with the rest of her life. It was a scary prospect and, also, she had never had any other experience with any other boy. It was scary to think that she could have anyone else or that anyone else would want her. She was just Selina. Plain, old Selina. Kurumi was the girl that all of the boys wanted- Selina was just one of the boys. That question made her all uncomfortable in all of the weird places in her insecurities.

"Yeah, my only boyfriend..." she said trailing off.