View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 11:15 PM   #47 (permalink)
AlwaysSnapesGirl

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

MO & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Hensley
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Schultz
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkphoenix View Post
Seeing as Cora didn't have any questions, Jade turned and headed in the direction of the lifts to the other levels.

On the way there, she pointed out the different areas on the Atrium floor: "Over there, is the MoM food court which is a god send when you only have 30 minutes for a lunch break and you didn't bring any lunch from home. Trust me-- you'll be grateful."

She continued as they passed the Specialty area, "Those are the MoM daycare and the magical maintenance offices. You probably don't need them do you?"

They passed the MLE Security Check Point and office on their way to the lifts as well but Jade figured that Cora knew what they were so she didn't mention them although It did remind her about something about the phone booth and floo network.

"Oh and a word of advice, on Mondays, the floo network and the phone booths take ages so you would be wise to add about another 15 minutes-20 minutes to your schedule if you're in a hurry for a meeting on Mondays. It is packed. Trust me on that."

She stopped as she reached the lifts and turned to Cora, "So any questions? If not we will continue on to level 9, the department of Mysteries."
Cora beamed as she looked over at all the places Jade pointed out. The food court looked so awesome! She couldn't wait to try out some of the food they had there. And she giggled when the day care was mentioned but Jade assumed she didn't need that. "Oh no, I don't need that yet." She didn't have a boyfriend at the moment, and she'd broken up with her last one a couple years before, so she certainly didn't have a baby with her or anything. And she didn't want one yet either. It was enough having to deal with as many siblings as she had over the years. No need to add a baby to the mix, especially when she was alone now.

She listened intently to the advice Jade was giving her and nodded as she mentally noted it so she would remember. "Thanks for telling me," she replied genuinely. That would definitely be helpful. Didn't want to be late to any meetings after all. That'd be bad.

As for questions...she couldn't think of any. So she shook her head. "No questions for right now," she answered. "Just excited to see the next level." Especially considering the name. Department of Mysteries sounded so...mysterious. Hehe.

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger