View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 06:52 AM   #55 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-o'-LantERN View Post
"I know I seem ungrateful," Vivi straightened her deerstalker and patted her cheeks. Maybe that would somehow keep her from being all blotchy and awful. Hopefully. "I was trying for levity... some humor to keep this from me being some sort of messy meltdown." Because if Vivi was anything in the world, she kept herself pulled together.

Usually.

"Thank you for... not being weird. If I didn't feel so bad about..." About liking her best mate, who happened to like a girl she couldn't help but admire a bit. "Anyway. I'd still feel wrong." It didn't help that Louisa was so well-liked. Imagine Vivi thinking she could take anything away from a girl like that.

Not that she wanted to do any taking. Just... coveting what she couldn't have.

"So let's focus on you, since I'm the sorriest example of a Ravenclaw. Lost all my sense." She smiled crookedly and tried to think of a light question for her friend. Easy question. Unembarrassing question. "Do you see a long future for Watson and Mary?"
Wrong? Ugh, that was the problem with Ravenclaws. They were always so logical about everything. Feelings did not have to be logical... just because someone got their first did not mean that all of the sudden they owned the person. If Vivi liked someone she deserved the chance to at least let her feelings be known and let him decide. People deserved a choice and all of life was not logical. Oddly enough, Elektra had taught her that.

"I AM weird," Selina laughed, "but you're welcome, I guess. Nothing to be weird about. Feelings are normal." She smirked and added cheekily, "Even for Ravenclaws." It was kind of true. Ravenclaws could be weird when it came to feelings. Anything they couldn't find in their books Selina felt scared the birdies. And romance was not in books or at least not the ones Selina read she did not read.

OH NOW IT WAS HER TURN! UGH there it was. The panic. It was back and all she could think of was that she could run now and go and hide in the broomshed until all of the drama was over. The spell could wear off and then she could go and live her life as if she had NEVER been asked questions before. Yes, she could totally do that. Besides, she was fast. Her little legs were deceptively fast- she could make it.

However, she never got the chance because Vivi asked her a question and she blurted out the answer without thinking, "I'm not sure, actually." The redhead blinked. Wait, what? What was Vivi's question again. Oh yeah, did she see a future for her and Gideon...

...honestly, Selina did not know. "I've never really thought about it," Selina answered truthfully, "I'm sort of taking it day by day. I can't say what the future will bring. If I'm being honest though... I don't know. I mean, I've never KNOWN anything else..." Was that a bad thing? That was also something she did not know.