View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 03:24 AM   #65 (permalink)
FireboltSword
Hufflepuff
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Befelda Sybil Solster
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Shoney Siran

SPOILER!!: Can't think of a game Alec
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
SPOILER!!: Adorable twins that aren't actually twins <3

So it seemed as if introducing himself to the girls was a good idea. No one could say that he didn't know firsties, right? And, well, it was always good to know people who were younger than you. Always. They were awesome too! Just like the older people like Treyen and Keefer.

... He missed those two.

But back to the two girls. They... didn't seem nervous yeah? That was pretty great! He didn't want them to be nervous around him. He wasn't exactly... well... he wasn't scary. And the first girl started introducing herself, making Alec snap out of his thoughts and grin at the girl. Awarlesta? Yeah? "Awesome!" he said, shaking her hand, "Nice to meet you Awarlesta. Erm... can I call you... Awar?" Because, well, nicknames! Who didn't like those? And the girl continued talking and... called him Seeker. Yeah... he probably shouldn't have mentioned his Quidditch position. What if he wasn't Seeker next year? O_O It did, however, make him swell with pride on the inside. "Thanks! I... do you have a onesie?" Onesies were AWESOME.

Oh right! The next girl! She was going to introduce herself, yeah? Alec watched as she combed her hair and couldn't help but wonder whether it was a nervous habit of hers. Like he ruffled his hair when he was nervous. Alec, grinning, shook the girl's hand back. "Befelda! Hey! Nice to meet you too!" Now... how could he give her a nice little nickname from her name? "Can I call you... Felda? Or... or... Bef? Or Beffy?" This was hard. ...Seeking was that impressive? He... had no idea. Really. "Yeah? That's awesome!" GRIN. "Erm... so... did you try out for the house Quidditch team?" He tried to think back to the tryouts to see if he had seen the young girl's face there before but... he couldn't really remember. Weird. And the girl's voice? Alec just smiled. This was probably normal girl behaviour, yeah?

His eyes shifted ever so slightly from the usual grey-blue to a brighter blue at the mention of the word 'games'. But... there was a slight problem... "Erm..." Alec started, taking off his hat to ruffle his hair, "Thing is... I didn't really think of any games. So... what do you two girls want to play?" Maybe it was a good thing he hadn't really thought of anything. Being the guy, he really should let them decide what they wanted to do, yeah? So all was okay, right? Good.

Oh! Befelda introduced her friend as well! That... kind of led to a question slipping out of Alec's mouth before he could stop himself. "So are you two best friends then?" ... Yeah... what if they weren't? That would mean a number of things happening afterwards including weird looks, giggles and let's not forget: awkwardness.

Alec then asked her for a nick name that he could call her. Befelda answered, with a melting stare, "Oh,you can call me anything you want to. It's fine with me.", she said with a big smile on her face still staring at Alec. Wait, what? Anything? You hated it when people call you Fely or Felds. You always prefer to be called Bef. Oh, no. Who cares?! As long as Alec's the one calling her. It doesn't matter., she murmured to herself. "We're not really best friends, we just got acquainted today, and I asked for her help for my DADA homework.", she exclaimed.

Then she came back to her senses when the boy told about games. "Oh, well...I thought you have some with you. I really don't have any at the moment. I just love playing games. Though I have this game in mind but I'm not sure if you're going to like it. Besides, it's not a quiet game, I mean this game could have a tendency for us to shout or something.", she said to the two.

At this very moment, Befelda doesn't like to play games anymore. What she wants was to talk to Alec and ask everything about him. She was really mesmerized with the boy's physical being. She couldn't help herself.

"Uh...but you know, we could play games some other time outside the school grounds 'cause you know, we might wake some students.", she quickly uttered. She was really getting agitated right now. Her heart was beating fast. Then she asked Alec, "Let's talk about you, about Quidditch. Since when did you become a Seeker? Is it hard to be one?", she asked. [B]"I once tried out for our Quidditch team before but... I failed. Seems like I still don't have what it takes to be on the team, and to be a Seeker."[B] Befelda's smiling face suddenly lessened as she remembered her try outs in Quidditch. She really wanted to be part of the team as a Seeker. Her Dad would have been proud if she made it, being the youngest Seeker in the history of Quidditch, next to the famous Auror Harry Potter. But still, she didn't make it.

"But, that's ok. I know there's a right time for me to become one. Besides, our house definitely have an awesome Seeker..."Not to mention soo cute and charming"...and you deserve it." she said welcoming back the big smile on her face staring at Alec.

Last edited by FireboltSword; 11-04-2012 at 11:46 PM.