View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 05:30 AM   #177 (permalink)
FireboltSword
Hufflepuff
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Befelda Sybil Solster
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Shoney Siran
Default Riddler Presentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awarlesta Black View Post
Awar read over her lines and agreed with the finalized script. "Okay, let's do a quick run by." She faced Befelda and practiced her lines.
Befelda then faced Awar and started practicing their lines.

After a few minutes of doing a quick run, Professor Gemma had already called on their villain. They both stood up and walked up in front of class.

"Hi! I'm Befelda Solster and this my group mate Awarlesta Black. We will be presenting a skit for you to have an idea who truly Riddler is and show you his villain abilities and symbol. First, I will be giving you a brief information about Riddler. Well, coming from his name, he was then called cause he loves dealing with riddles and puzzles while doing his evil act. His symbol would be a question mark and his villain colors are pale green and violet. Ok, let us start."

They have fixed everything including some of the props and then started the presentation...

SPOILER!!: Skit presentation just started. Silence please...
SCENE 1

* Befelda in bed, Awar walks in

BEFELDA: I am not feeling well.
AWAR: On the day of my wedding? Wait your face is pale green.
BEFELDA: Yeah, I need to match my violet dress... Can you call mother please. Maybe there is something I can take.
AWAR: Good, yet I am not your house elf. I need to get into my white dress for the wedding. Call Fred. He is the house elf around here. And besides you are not messing up my wedding!

* AWAR STORMS OUT IN A HUFF, MUTTERING ABOUT HER SISTER STEALING ALL THE ATTENTION

-------------------------------------

SCENE 2

* Awar as the Professor, Befelda as Befelda Edwards

AWAR: What is your name?
BEFELDA: I'm Befelda, Befelda Edwards
AWAR: Ok. Listen, Ms.Edward...
BEFELDA: It's EDWARDSss.
AWAR: That was rude, Ms. EDWARD. Anway, Edward, Nig, Ma's friend is coming to teach you tomorrow. I cannot make it then. Be good, Edward. I don't want her to experience the imprudence that I got from you.
BEFELDA: Yeeesss, Professor.
AWAR: Good! Now, for our lesson today, we are going to study about RIDDLES..

---------------------------------------------

SCENE 3

* Awar as Question, Befelda as Mark

AWAR: What's the time now?
BEFELDA: Why ask me, do I look like a watch to you?
AWAR: Why are you so mean?
BEFELDA: Why are you asking me for the time when you can see the clock over there?
AWAR: Why, is it already a crime to ask the time? Haven't I got the right to ask?
BEFELDA: Why, that's what I want to say. Isn't this a free country anymore?
AWAR: How on Merlin's beard did the democracy relate to what I am asking?
BEFELDA: And why couldn't it relate to it?
AWAR: Why aren't you answering my simple question, Mark?!
BEFELDA: Aren't you getting tired of asking, Question?

*END*