View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 03:00 AM   #52 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
Yay! Hat party! Another hat had just arrived, so maybe Selina had gotten the memo right and Vivi was just late on the uptake. Then again, maybe not because Vivi was cheating on her hat with her sweater, which was NOT cool. Like at all.

But what she said next literally knocked the five year old out of the redhead. It actually sort of upset her.

"You, Viv, are NOT a coward. You're afraid. There's a difference. Don't ever mistake cowardess with fear." This was Vivi they were talking about and she did not do coward. That was a Puffer's game, not Vivi's. She was not a coward, she was just afraid and that was okay. Telling someone that they liked them was really hard and scary. But Vivi was smart, hence the Ravenclaw thing, she was really pretty, Selina was friend's with pretty people THAT was a fact, and Vivi was really awesome, Selina ALSO only hung out with awesome people.

She moved a little in their awkward space behind the statue to give Vivi a one-armed hug. It was too much effort to give her a full one and there was just not enough space. But she did feel bad that Vivi was teary. This was so not the girl she knew. Vivi was stronger then this... then again men did HORRIBLE things to women. They reduced them to tears and made them feel all kind of weird emotions. Silly men and their silly prettiness and charm!

"By the way," Selina said with a smile nudging her friend, "I'd pick you over ANYONE any day... unless the other girl in question was Kurumi.. then you'd have some competition." Because Kurumi could cook. THAT was a serious point in her direction.
Oh, hugging. Vivi emerged from her sweater and flopped her deerstalker awkwardly onto her own head before letting herself be pulled into the awkward side-hug. It was sort of... nice to have this voice of reason and positivity telling her that she wasn't a terrible, awful person, that she deserved good things... so much better than the self-flagellation she did on a daily basis.

She dashed the tears from her eyes before they could fall. "I hate feeling like this. I don't even feel like me anymore." She was a stranger to herself in the way she reacted and felt. "I'd choose Kurumi too, if I was you. No offense taken."

The hug was over now, right? It had been nice, but they weren't really in a big enough space for lingering hugs. "Anymore follow-ups now that you know my deep dark secrets? I'll tell you all the stupid, creeptastic things I've done all term, maybe? Or the things I've said that I'd like to take back? Or maybe we can just make me stop talking? Muzzling charm?"

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest