View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 02:24 AM   #51 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-o'-LantERN View Post
It didn't have far to travel, and so Vivi's deerstalker came zipping around the statue and tried to attack her in the face. Or it would, if her face was exposed. As it was, the hat flopped against her a moment before falling to the ground. Pathetic death frisbee.

"Tell him?" Her voice was all muffled from the inside of her sweater. "On the list of terrible ideas, that tops them all. On the one hand, he likes someone else. On the other, he'll stop being my friend, and I couldn't stand that. On the other other hand... I don't think he even sees me. At all. On the other other other... I have four hands. How did I get four hands?"

Her eyes peeked from the collar of her sweater, all welling with tears. "I'm a coward."
Yay! Hat party! Another hat had just arrived, so maybe Selina had gotten the memo right and Vivi was just late on the uptake. Then again, maybe not because Vivi was cheating on her hat with her sweater, which was NOT cool. Like at all.

But what she said next literally knocked the five year old out of the redhead. It actually sort of upset her.

"You, Viv, are NOT a coward. You're afraid. There's a difference. Don't ever mistake cowardess with fear." This was Vivi they were talking about and she did not do coward. That was a Puffer's game, not Vivi's. She was not a coward, she was just afraid and that was okay. Telling someone that they liked them was really hard and scary. But Vivi was smart, hence the Ravenclaw thing, she was really pretty, Selina was friend's with pretty people THAT was a fact, and Vivi was really awesome, Selina ALSO only hung out with awesome people.

She moved a little in their awkward space behind the statue to give Vivi a one-armed hug. It was too much effort to give her a full one and there was just not enough space. But she did feel bad that Vivi was teary. This was so not the girl she knew. Vivi was stronger then this... then again men did HORRIBLE things to women. They reduced them to tears and made them feel all kind of weird emotions. Silly men and their silly prettiness and charm!

"By the way," Selina said with a smile nudging her friend, "I'd pick you over ANYONE any day... unless the other girl in question was Kurumi.. then you'd have some competition." Because Kurumi could cook. THAT was a serious point in her direction.