View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 12:42 AM   #48 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
YUUUUUUUMMMMMMYYYYY!

This potion/cocoa thing was really quite delicious. All she kept thinking of was how the chocolate was whipped just right and had a hint of vanilla in it. It tasted like the work of Kurumi, so the house elves probably made it. After all Kurumi was a house elf, right? At least that was what she had heard a few terms ago. She was just too much of a chicken to ask Kurumi herself if that were true enough. Not that she needed to- Selina knew the truth and Kurumi was a house elf.

But she was distracted from thoughts of house elves when Vivi stole her hat. "HEY!!" If she wanted a hat, she should have brought her deerstalker. The bowler hat was Selina's and she was rather fond of it because SHE was Watson. IT was HER hat. Meh.

She crossed her arms like a five year old and pouted because she had finished all of her cocoa and was feeling rather honest, "You should have brought your own hat. Give me MINE right now or I'll tell on yo-"

Oh... she DID like someone....

...Selina smirked and poked Vivi in the tummy, "Who is it?" Because Vivi had to tell.
"You won't tell on me," Vivi held on to the brim of the hat and kept it snuggled over her eyes. Was Selina laughing at her or did she really want to fight about the hat right now? HMMM?

Oh, hat! She didn't need to keep Selina's if she could just get her own.

Vivi fought the impulse to answer the second question, rather valiantly considering it wanted so much to be told, as she jerked the hat off her head and offered it gallantly back to Selina. She could just summon her own hat. And hope it got here before the words forced themselves past her...

"Vickers." Nope. There it was. Vivi made miserable faces at Selina before pulling her head inside her sweater and hiding there. She'd made the rules, after all, and that was a legit follow-up, even if it made her want to die.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest