View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 04:45 PM   #141 (permalink)
Lezleighd

Special Services to the School
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Tris Annesley
Fifth Year
x9
*RabidRavenclaw*Nymphadora!*BritneySpearsFanatic* *Eclectic*ZetaTauAlphaPrincess*TexasAngel*

Gemma roamed around the room eavesdropping on each of the little groups..yes this was promising...although she still wasn't sure on group work...you know there was always those that didn't work and those that worked very hard....she had always despised it because she was always the hard worker that did everything in groups...but she figured she needed to challenge herself in teaching....

Finally, making it to the front of the class, she smiled and then spoke, "Okay everyone..." she waited for the conversations to cease..."Now let's see what you've put together...you can do everything where you are standing if you would like. When you group isn't going, just have a seat in your spots and wait for your Villain's name to be called..." she took a little nervous breath and then began calling the first Villain on the list.

OOC: Per request, I gave ya'll extra time to work especially with our weather issues here in the USA...Feel free to rp Gemma calling your Villain and ya'll can start RPing your skits, songs, etc. Have fun with it. I'll leave this open until Saturday early morning ish so you have plenty of time to rp...not my usual but with weather delays I feel like it will be okay...then I'll post Homework on Saturday...thanks everyone!