View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 11:37 AM   #137 (permalink)
Princesspower
Gryffindor

Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarah Edwards

Ministry RPG Name:
Abigail Bella Goodman
Minister's Office

x8
Default riddler
Gryffinclaw-Ravendor • The REAL Hermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireboltSword View Post
[spoiler=Awar & Sarah]
Befelda listened attentively to her group mates about Riddler's characteristics. Great, she already got ideas about the villain. She took the book under the villain's poster and scanned the pages.

"Let's see....right. I think Riddler's symbol is a question mark and his colors are pale green and violet. Well, what kind of presentation do you think can we make out of this villain?", she asked the group.

She's been waiting for the last student in their group to talk and introduced himself. But seems like he has no plans of talking.

"We can make a short skit, or a poster. But I think poster is too simple. Perhaps a skit is much better as we could all participate in it. What do you think?", she again asked the group.

"I think we should do it as a skit, called a charade. As Riddler liked to convey things in riddles, why don't we convey the things in different scenes. Like in the first scene the name Batman would be hidden, pale green and violet would be mentioned casually in the next scene, his name hidden in the next scene, a question mark hidden in the next scene. Edward Nigma in the next scene and so on... perhaps we can have a scene with his 'death trap' in it?"
Sarah said