View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 08:14 AM   #133 (permalink)
the fastest seeker
Dark Force Defense League

Porlock

Ministry RPG Name:
Lara Black
Minister's Office
x1
Default (Mystique Group.) excuse the lack of creativity XD
Queen of Typos | The OTHER OTHER Roro | WICKED is Good

Cassia stood listening to the other students introducing themselves and imposing ideas. She didn't know which to memorize the names or the information that was given about the villain. She hoped she would remember both. And she hadn't noticed the first year until she spoke. Cassia flashed her a big smile. You know they were both by the same age. And paying attention about what everyone said about this Mystique woman, Cassia figured out that she was a complicated villain. Having joined the good and the bad side at different times. Though that made her cooler.

Then Ideas about skit and the prefect suggested that she turns blue. Cassia found that very interesting. She nodded with others welcoming this idea. And the song idea suggested by Ella was cool too. "I agree with you all." She finally spoke. "Like Eliza said ,Kurumi could turn blue while we each say a fact about this woman and we'd try make it as a song." Because a song would be nice. And she didn't add anything new. Just emphasized.

Cassia reached for a parchment and tapped her quill thinking what could they possibly say that would rhyme. She peered at Eliza's notes hoping that the girl wouldn't mind Cassia copying few from her. And the second-year scribbled down a few sentences.
SPOILER!!: ....possibly rhyming sentences..?
  • Mystique is Blue….
  • She ages but so slow…
  • She changes into all…
  • Not good nor evil but both…

She glanced down at them. They didn't really rhyme but the endings kinda resembled each other. The best a twelve-years old could come up with. She turned her gaze to the others and spoke. "I say we come up with about six rhyming sentences so each one would say one." Did they agree. Or did they think it was stupid. Cassia would gladly accept criticizing. "Or if anyone has a better idea...." Possibly someone who could come up with better rhyming lines.

And though I may not look like much -----------------------------I'm yours