View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 01:39 AM   #128 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Jokeeerrrrsssss!!!
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: Emm, Bliss and Nessie but everyone else too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourenodaisy View Post
Emmaleigh almost let out a laugh for several reasons when Cerulean said that they weren't villains. For one, that idea was pretty ridiculous, of course they weren't villains. And in her case, the Joker was her highest scored villain match, but apparently she was only 32% like him. As the professor explained what they would be doing for the rest of the class, Em scrunched up her nose. She was all for group work, but giving a presentation? No thanks.

As some of the others introduced themselves, the girl followed suit. “Emmaleigh Swynford,” she said giving a little wave mostly to those she didn't really know. She smirked as Max said they were the strongest group. She wasn't too sure about that, but they were definitely the best. And Max wanted to make sure everyone's strengths were being used. That would be great if she had any strengths. Though when Lexa said she wanted to be the joker, Em nodded. “She gets my vote.” Because even if the girl couldn't figure out if someone was joking with her, Lexa was probably the only one willing to make a fool of herself in front of everyone.

Em nodded at Vivi and Max's comments about not showing their baddie as being super awesome. “What is it that makes him always defeated?” she asked. “Like is there some sort of flaw that constantly occurs?” As Max read over some of the facts, Em found herself leaning over him to see the page as well. “Does it say where he comes from, and why he does what he does?” She said skimming the page they were on. “Maybe we could act out his origin story, or we could show one his major flaws, and how that leads to his defeat.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverYours View Post
Bliss looked around her group, her was quite a few people in the group. Mainly older students, but that didn't bother her. There was Max, who she knew from Quidditch she remembered ruefully. Also the were a couple of older girls that she'd seen before and also Lex. Now things had gotten really interesting. If anything they had a range of personalities in the group. That was a good thing, right?

She looked at each one of as they introduced themselves. Vivi and Emmaleigh were the other two girls, who's names she'd only just found out. She decided to introduce herself. "I'm Bliss Ryans and I'm a Second Year Hufflepuff," she explained and grinned at the group. She was normally shy and didn't like big groups, but Hogwarts had definitely brought the best out of her. Now she was loyal, outgoing and friendly. Then Max started talking about his strenghts and it made her question if she had any.

"I..I'm not that good a speaker, but I'm friendly and I'm a good singer and I'm alright at acting," she told the group with a nod. Might as well get that out there. If there was one thing she wanted to do, it was sing. Bliss listened to the other ideas the group had. Lex wanted to do a little skit of some sort and she imagined Lex would be good at that. She carried on listening.

They all made lots of good points about the Joker's strengths and weaknesses, but Bliss strangely liked the skit idea. "Um. I think the skit idea is good, we could incorporate a lot of things in it," Bliss explained her view before lowering her eyes but still smiled.

GIGGLE. This would be fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortalismusicoh View Post
Teach the class about the Villian?

Alright then, that didn't sound too hard, but Nessie did have to admit that she was almost clueless when it came to villians. She didn't watch too many of these superhero movies. All she knew was there names and that was about it. Thank goodness her group was big, for that matter and thank goodness they had information too.

Before saying anything, Ness looked around at who else had joined her. She didn't know any of them too well. They were all just aquantainces, except Bliss. Bliss she knew. "I'm Renesmee Dixon, but please call me Nessie or Ness." Because only few people called her by her full name, not that she minded it too much.

Nod. Nod. Nod.

trying to absorb what they had all been saying, Nessie just nodded her head. Insane. Right was a weakness and a strength in her opinion. Weakness because it meant you did crazy things, but strength because it was a good excuse not to be arressted. Not too hard this stuff then. "Also it say's that he jokes around a lot, maybe that could be seen as a weakness because he might get distracted from that?" Or maybe he didn't get distracted, but Ness knew she would have.

"As for the presentation, I can sort of act, I can't sing and my drawing isn't too good either. I'm more of a dancer." Not that she thought it would help much. She didn't mind helping out with speaking though, that she was used to all the time on the pitch. "I can talk though, if need be?" Yeah she would go with whatever the others wanted, she didn't mind. "Oh..um..and I can screech very loud, if you maybe want to use that for insanity?" She looked at her shoes not sure if that was the right thing to say.

Being the good person Lex was she was willing to wait for the others to add their two cents before she said anymore.

Emm was the next to go and Alexa couldn't help but smile when she said she had her vote. D'aww, someone else believed in her ability to be criminally insane--though she wasn't so sure that was a good thing...okay maybe she thought it was a good thing but you'd never get her to admit to that. Nope.

She turned from one person to the next as they gave their input. Bliss was up for the skit and Nessie, yeah she was gonna call her that 'cause she offered, was even volunteering to scream like a maniac! This group was totally the boss. They had awesome people--awesome people who were smart too. They were all listening to Vivi's idea about strengths and weaknesses. You could never go wrong once you listened to Genevieve Branxton. Nope. She knew everything.

"Riiight, so going off of what Vivi said, we're gonna need to show both those things and get him defeated for the sake of good triumphing over evil and all that rubbish" Ahem, moving on. "Have we made a definite decision on how we'll present?"

This was where Mr. Bossman was supposed to put in his two more cents--no one said being boss was cheap. Vivi too because she was the Boss Lady. Duh.

The others could say stuff too though. In fact they really should have instead of allowing an 11 year old to. Not that she couldn't give good suggestions but she was most likely to go overboard and they didn't need that right now so she'd go quiet again until someone else spoke up.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.