Thread: The Tapestry
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 03:09 AM   #19 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
Damon looked up at Min with a small smile, "The first person I've scared looking normal." He smirked as he slid his black notebook into his bag. He did blush slightly when she asked about him and Ari, "Well, we met up after the game and talked, and we both decided we'd be together again.
Minerva laughed, "Well I never thought you were scary either way, so scaring me was new I guess." She noticed the notebook, but decided not to say anything, if he wanted to say what he was doing here all alone he would, if not it was none of her business. "So what's my green eyed friend doing today? I'm glad you seem in a better mood." She sat down next to him.

Then he said about the game and she began to smile. "Hmmm should have said something about you being there in my commentary, let everyone know Ari was off limits." She chuckled and nudged him a bit, hoping he wouldn't mind her joke. She knew he wasn't very happy with all the socializing he was forced to do lately. Then she got excited and bounced a bit, "Your back together, that's fantastic.. Oh that is great news.. Congrats Damon.. how wonderful."