View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 05:42 AM   #39 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Text Cut: Anna Banshee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banshee View Post
"Well if it isn't Slytherin's newest Beater," Sierra said with a grin. "I heard you filled in for me. How'd you do?" Then she looked down at her arm and shrugged. "Ehh, it's alright. It's been better," she said with a smirk. "I'll be ready for the next game, though."

Sierra fell back onto her sleeping bag, already uncomfortable. "I'm bored," she mumbled. "...and what are we supposed to do in the morning when it's time to shower?" That did it. She was officially going to find her mother soon.

... did Sierra just call her Slytherin's newest Beater? Uhmm... uhhh... Kat blushed. She may have took Sierra's position as Beater for the game but that doesn't mean Kat is suddenly a real Beater. She was still a Chaser, a starting Chaser. With her team's Terror Twins. Though she'd like to call them hers. "Uh, yes I filled you up as Beater in the game earlier," Kat replied with a smile... but then Sierra brought it up. How did she do? She can't really comment about her performance. Her head and heart was in the game, so she didn't really pay attention to what she was doing BESIDES trying to hit those Bludgers. "I've got no comment on that, but I think I did pretty good..." Pause. "... for a Chaser hitting bludgers." Smirk. For a Chaser, the blonde was impressed with how good she could hit those iron balls. Kat wished someone could feedback on her performance in the game. But, she didn't want to tell Sierra that they lost... not yet, at least.

Well, that's something had thought about. Where were they going to take a shower for the night? Obviously, they couldn't shower in their Common Room anymore. That sucked. "Team members can shower at the Locker Rooms, hopefully." Yes, for a treat after that horrible game Kat thinks the team deserves a bit of exclusiveness.

Text Cut: JennMarie
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennMarie View Post
"Ahh Somerlad.... Got it." she said giving her team mate a thumbs up, which really wasnt her style but ehh Kat knew what she meant, right? right. yeah she'd get that
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennMarie View Post
Ariana's head snapped back to Hudson and her yelling! "What? Hudson!"
she said glaring at the girl for calling her Ariana. She knew better, or she SHOULD know better. it wasn't that Ariana didn't Like her first name. It was just that Everyone called her Logan now thanks to Dylan and it just stuck. Only those really close to her called her ariana anymore. so it was kind of like a privilege to call her by her first name really.

Kat nodded at her team mate. Kat would prefer Logan to call people with their surnames rather than by titles. Like Cassia, for example... Loud pep rally girl. Well, that's just offensive, if Kat was in Cassia's shoes. Logan should be lucky Kat wasn't, otherwise Kat would attack her like the cougar she was. Literally.

"Would it hurt if I asked why you'd prefer yourself being called as Logan instead of Ariana?" There. One question Kat had been dying to know the answer to. Stop hiding it, and let it out. Curiosity kills, but Kat might kill the one who'll kill her for being curious first.

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...

Last edited by Kimothy; 10-29-2012 at 05:49 AM.