View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 03:47 AM   #36 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Text Cut: sarahb
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahb View Post
Addie wasn't excited to sleep on the ground. It wasn't fun and it wasn't comfortable and it hurt her back which she didn't like. This was now the time that she wanted to be back at home rather than at home. Addie plopped herself down on a sleeping bag. This wasn't going to be fun. Addie looked up and saw some other girls talking it was the prefect Sierra and another girl Taryn?

"Where's the professors?" Addie asked sort of butting in on their conversation. "They should know how to make the ground more comfortable or something. Ugghhh." Addie groaned and looked around the Great Hall. Why were all the houses sleeping in the same spot. Weirdness was going on at Hogwarts and Addie wasn't sure what to think of it.

Sierra glanced over at Addie and was quiet for a moment while she considered the fact that the professors weren't actually here. "I don't know," she said, looking around the Great Hall, "but I'm guessing they're out in the school trying to figure out what happened." At least, that would make the most sense. They'd run all the students down here, so somebody had to go see what had happened.

Text Cut: Colley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skully ♥ View Post
Deciding to test it out, Taryn sat on the big bag of semi fluff and wiggled a little. It wasn't SO bad, but definitely not as comfortable as her bed in the dorm which was even less comfortable than her bed at HOME. Maybe they could all go home then? Just... floo back and forth for lessons, yes? That was one way to go.

"Bummer." She commented on Sierra's arm. Though she was glad it wasn't anything more serious than a little strain from over-zealous Quidditch-ing. "Could be worse though, Milton missed both matches." And he was the Captain and all so... yeah, she imagined that was pretty bad too. "Wouldn't happen to be the arm you write with, would it?" She might've smiled a little mischievously. Hey, if her dominant arm was injured, surely professors would give her a little extension on lessons, right?

"Yeah," Sierra said, glancing down at her arm. It would heal, but her bat--where was it?! That bat had been a Christmas gift from her mother when she'd been twelve-years-old. It had special meaning, and...she didn't like that it was just up there in the common room sealed and locked away. "He missed both matches?" Sierra asked, her interest peaking. "Why?" Not that she cared. She didn't get along with him. She just thought it was amusing. Then she smirked at Taryn's question. "Nope, I'm a righty, but...I'm sure they'd charm my arm to work if it interfered with schoolwork. Nobody's that lucky."

Text Cut: PotterHeadforLife
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotterHeadforLife View Post
There were more AND more Slytherins coming to the Sleeping Area. *Mental squirm* Some Kat knew personally, some just by name, and some she never ever ever met. But probably they knew her, she was quite popular now... *whistles* Looking through the students, Kat recognized Sierra with her sling. She broke an arm during practice I think and didn't play during the Match.

Kat smiled at the Prefect. "Hi there, Sierra," she greeted. "Are you feeling better now?" As a Slytherin, Kat was concerned with what happened to her fellow snakes. Don't blame her for loving her family.

"Well if it isn't Slytherin's newest Beater," Sierra said with a grin. "I heard you filled in for me. How'd you do?" Then she looked down at her arm and shrugged. "Ehh, it's alright. It's been better," she said with a smirk. "I'll be ready for the next game, though."

Sierra fell back onto her sleeping bag, already uncomfortable. "I'm bored," she mumbled. "...and what are we supposed to do in the morning when it's time to shower?" That did it. She was officially going to find her mother soon.