View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 11:32 PM   #71 (permalink)
cake.ninjak

Ravenclaw
Kelpie

Big Tuna | Booger | Team Men | Chris's SS!BFAM | Jules says I'm RAD | #Superman | Dustbin

Dustin slowly went through the quiz, methodically thinking about and answering each question. He was so focused, in fact, that he hadn't even realized that he had been chewing on the end of his quill! And now he had feathers all in his mouth. GROSS?

He spat a few times, trying to rid his mouth of the ATROCITIES that had made their way in there.

Am I a master of camoflauge? Dustin thought about it. Sometimes he confused himself with other people or who he wished he could be. He WISHED he could hide just about anywhere, but alas, it was not true. No, not really, he silently admitted.

Do I enjoy wearing skintight clothing? Umm....well...I wouldn't say I'd MIND it. Sure!

Am I bald? HECK NO! That's uncle Ian lolololllllllll

After scratching his head enough to pull out some hair, and finishing his quiz, he had his result.

Photos!: Drumroll, plz

"The Riddler, huh?" he mused. He figured that fit pretty well. He did like riddles, practical jokes, and being smart. Well...smart in the nontraditional way, but smart nonetheless.

Quite satisfied with his results, he made his way over to The Riddler poster. Sadly, he was all alone. Guess he was a bit of an outsider afterall...at least, so far.

*sad face*