View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 06:54 PM   #152 (permalink)
therock_sorceress
Ravenclaw
Mocking Malfoy
Fred's Wardrobe
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Michael Alexander DeLarge (a.k.a. Mick)
Fifth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Laura looked at Mick and smiled. "I love Yellow Submarine." Laura really did love that song. "I get what you mean, music has help me a lot as well." Laura really felt like she was making a new bestie her, and this time it wasn't a girl it was a boy which was good.

Laura looked at Mick and smiled. "Well we could just go for a walk around the castle if you want and you can take a few pictures." Laura would love to try and take some pictures. "Or we could go find somewhere awesome where we could paint." Laura wasn't sure if Mick would like painting but it was worth a try, saying that she would do anything as long as Mick was there too.
Mick was getting excited on the inside, he didn't feel like a criminal or a freak around Laura. Realistically thinking, he didn't want to get hopes up too much. But was it really bad that he wanted to imagine their friendship beyond today? Euphoric feelings were foreign to him and they felt cool.

"You paint?" he asked with much interest. He's never painted before, but he likes paintings. Mick saw a man painting with a paint-ball gun at the alley by his house. Painting has kept his interest ever since, he always thought painting was just random brush strokes on a canvas until he saw that.

Birds can do it, we can do it
Let's stop talking, let's get to it...Let's fall in Love!