View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 05:39 PM   #24 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Superheroes was actually one of the ONLY things Alex knew about when it came to the muggle world. He had begged him mum to buy comics for him after he sped through all the Marvin the Mad Muggle issues, and when he realized that muggles SORT OF believed in magic and special powers, he was hooked. He knew about all of them--Batman, Superman, Spiderman, the X-Men, too many to count!

He looked at the masks and after a moment of hesitation, grabbed a superhero mask. He was going to make himself Super!Badger for today!! Bringing pride to the Hufflepuffs yo. As he decorated, class began and he raised his hand. A better question would be who DIDN'T he remember.

"There's Wolverine, he has super claws that can cut through anything," he explained.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid