View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 03:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
FireboltSword
Hufflepuff
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Befelda Sybil Solster
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Shoney Siran
Default Early bird...

Befelda felt soo sleepy, all day long. She didn't even want to wake up early this morning as her eyes won't open. But she has no choice. She just always say to herself that being at Hogwarts is her dream and nothing will ever ruin that dream.

However, despite her sleepiness, she's still having problems as to whom will she give the Lingualaxus Potion she had brewed in the last Potions lesson. Arrgghh! I need to find someone who will be willing to drink the potion. Or else, I won't get any house points on my homework.

Befelda, frowning and still thinking, almost jumped from her seat as she noticed the time. It's time for Muggle Studies! She hurriedly fixed herself, packed up her things and headed straight to the Muggles Studies classroom.

After she arrived at the door, still panting, she entered the room, not knowing that the class hasn't started yet. Oh, good Merlin! I thought I was already late. Relieved from the matter, she entered the room and scanned it. The room entirely has a sinister air, something grey and dark. She felt a little bit weird about the aura of the room; she could see posters of the villains hanging up the walls, not to mention the eerie music background.

She noticed some goodies in the table. I love goodies! She didn't have second thoughts of getting some. And as she walked, she could see colored bean bags which she believed will be the comfy seats they will be using for the class. She went for the pink bean bag which was her favorite color, and noticed a basket with some art stuff. Then she once glanced at the board, with instructions of the Professor to make a mask consisting the art stuff in the basket and use it before the class starts.

Since Befelda was not quite in the mood and still sleepy, she couldn't think of any artistic mask of a superhero or a villain. So she just cut the paper into a cat-woman-like mask, colored it black and put the strings on each side. She just made a cat woman mask. She's too sleepy to be creative at the moment.

She then cleaned up the mess, then wore her cat woman mask and waited for the others to enter the room.

She felt like sleeping wearing the mask...