View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 01:54 PM   #42 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lezleighd View Post
Gemma welcomed the kind words and understanding pat from the Headmistress...o the joys of having a woman in charge...she could not picture the past Headmaster patting her so sweetly...actually that thought made a small chill run down her spine...

"I would appreciate any help you might could offer...it is a very important picture to me..." she paused and then continued, "I will look around my office again, but I'm pretty sure it isn't there..." she said sadly as she mentally replayed all of the steps in her head.
"Of course," Anastasia nodded understandingly. "I'll get the House Elves looking for it tonight. Anything else I can help you with, don't hesitate to ask."

Because she was going to ask for a favor in return, no doubt. Bunz never forgot people who owed her something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Laura looked at the Headmistress and stood there, she would answer the Headmistress question when the Headmistress was free, plus she wanted a quick word with her about something else but everything could wait until the Headmistress was free, she just stood on the spot trying her hardest not to hear any of the conversation that the Professor was having with the Headmistress because she knew how wrong it was to eardrop on conversations.
She noted the Hufflepuff still standing there and turned toward Laura. "Anything else I can help you with, dear?"

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind