View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 08:18 PM   #40 (permalink)
Lezleighd

Special Services to the School
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Tris Annesley
Fifth Year
x9
*RabidRavenclaw*Nymphadora!*BritneySpearsFanatic* *Eclectic*ZetaTauAlphaPrincess*TexasAngel*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
"It's no trouble," Anastasia reassured the woman slowly, taking another step closer to her so as not to be overheard by the 'Puff. She listened, her brows furrowing together at mention of a prank, and then shook her head firmly.

"No, I.... I'm sorry, Gemma, but I haven't seen that picture of you two." She awkwardly reached out and patted the distressed Muggle Studies professor on the arm. "I don't take theft of my staff members' belongings lightly, however, so I will be sure to alert the Heads of Houses to be especially vigilant about belongings going missing. Perhaps they can address their students so that whoever took your picture will put it back."

And..... "And I could ask the House Elves to look for it for you?" Unless the elves were the ones doing the stealing! Annie hadn't considered that! First the brooch, now this photo... what would be next, someone's pet?!
Gemma welcomed the kind words and understanding pat from the Headmistress...o the joys of having a woman in charge...she could not picture the past Headmaster patting her so sweetly...actually that thought made a small chill run down her spine...

"I would appreciate any help you might could offer...it is a very important picture to me..." she paused and then continued, "I will look around my office again, but I'm pretty sure it isn't there..." she said sadly as she mentally replayed all of the steps in her head.