View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 02:46 PM   #38 (permalink)
Lezleighd

Special Services to the School
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Tris Annesley
Fifth Year
x9
*RabidRavenclaw*Nymphadora!*BritneySpearsFanatic* *Eclectic*ZetaTauAlphaPrincess*TexasAngel*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

"Hold on just a minute, Laura. Or you can go back to your Common Room, if you'd wish..." Annie just had to know why Gemma was here. It was one thing for the Headmistress to visit her staff members; it was another thing entirely for them to visit her.

She stepped around the Hufflepuff and approached the Muggle Studies professor with a raised eyebrow. "Excuse me, Ms. Cerulean? Is something wrong?"
Gemma snapped out of her day dream of her picture teetering off her desk after being charmed when she heard someone say her name....o yess the Headmistress. "Well, I know you are very busy but...." she paused for a moment...had she really walked all the way here to ask for help finding a picture from her office...what if she just misplaced it...no she never moved that picture...it was the most important thing to her...."I have an object missing from my desk and I just find it odd since I have never moved it and I only left my desk for a few minutes...I just wanted to see if maybe you had heard about a prank or something against the teachers possibly...I'm all about fun and games but this picture is kind of important to me....." she paused again and then met the woman's eyes to help convey the importance...surely the woman knew her staff members' backgrounds, "It's the only picture I have of my brother and I...." she let her words trail off a little at the end...and then the worry flooded her...what if she NEVER got it back.