View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 10:50 PM   #32 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Lex felt like she was about to go out of her mind. Was it really necessary to go inspecting Laura's stupid wand while she was there patiently waiting on her own? Jeez it should have been obvious that she was growing impatient. The least the mean lady could do was hand her her wand while she waited for the inspection to be through. She watched the woman conjure a bouquet. Great. Now she taunting her. -____-

When she finally held the wand out for her to take Lex had to remember that little rule that said 'grabbing was wrong'. Quite carefully she took the wand and nodded at her warning.

As if she would ever get another chance to take it! Nope. Now that she got it back she was going to take extra special care to keep it this way. "Yes ma'am!" GRIN. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have no idea how much I've missed him!" She was so caught up in the moment that she latched on to the woman and gave her a hug. "Bye!" Then she ran off.
All right, the excitement was understandable. Bunz had been without her wand once too, and she'd had to resort to stealing temporarily borrowing student wands during a lesson. What an awkward day that had been...

"Right," was all she said stiffly as the girl gave her a hug and then flitted away. Good MERLIN she was gone! Shaking her head, the Headmistress continued to use Laura's new wand because she was too lazy to flick out her own to send a patronus to the girl. A giant silvery nundu floated out the wand's tip and set off down the corridor with a roar.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind