View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 04:50 PM   #31 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
"Hmmmmmmmmm." The Headmistress took her time inspecting Laura's new wand, which she held in her right hand, and even went so far as to wave the wand and cause a bouquet of flowers to appear. "Very good." It worked. It wasn't a fake. It would do.

She cradled the new wand and the bouquet against her chest, finally, reluctantly, holding Alexa's wand out to her with a stern warning. "There you are. Take it and make good use of it. Don't make me take it back."
Lex felt like she was about to go out of her mind. Was it really necessary to go inspecting Laura's stupid wand while she was there patiently waiting on her own? Jeez it should have been obvious that she was growing impatient. The least the mean lady could do was hand her her wand while she waited for the inspection to be through. She watched the woman conjure a bouquet. Great. Now she taunting her. -____-

When she finally held the wand out for her to take Lex had to remember that little rule that said 'grabbing was wrong'. Quite carefully she took the wand and nodded at her warning.

As if she would ever get another chance to take it! Nope. Now that she got it back she was going to take extra special care to keep it this way. "Yes ma'am!" GRIN. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have no idea how much I've missed him!" She was so caught up in the moment that she latched on to the woman and gave her a hug. "Bye!" Then she ran off.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.