View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 04:04 PM   #30 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
The sound of an open door caused Alexa to look to the entrance and surely enough there was the headmistress. All she could think to say was finally but of course she didn't because that would have been rude as the case seemed to be and the last thing she was trying to be at a moment like this was rude. Right now the safety of her baby was in question and when she thought about it she realized that she hadn't seen him since she stole broom and tried eating the sorting hat all the way back at the start of the term. Merlin, had it really been that long?

This woman was a monster! It should have been illegal to have anyone go so long without their wand! Realizing this made her even more determined to get her wand back TODAY, even if it meant...being civil. CRINGE.

Her eyes rested on the woman as she made her way over to her. She was about to question the whereabouts of her wand when she saw it appear in the woman's hand. At this point she inhaled sharply, feeling a new burst of energy rushing through her.

It was her wand...it was still in one piece!

The new excitement of seeing her baby again after such a long time almost made her miss the headmistress' question but her ears caught and made sense of the woman's words at the last minute and sbe nodded eagerly. "Yes ma'am it is!" she shoved it towards the woman so suddenly that one might have sworn it was diseased but really she just wanted her wand back.

Now gimme MINE. Please
"Hmmmmmmmmm." The Headmistress took her time inspecting Laura's new wand, which she held in her right hand, and even went so far as to wave the wand and cause a bouquet of flowers to appear. "Very good." It worked. It wasn't a fake. It would do.

She cradled the new wand and the bouquet against her chest, finally, reluctantly, holding Alexa's wand out to her with a stern warning. "There you are. Take it and make good use of it. Don't make me take it back."

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind