Thread: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 03:16 AM   #33 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default HTF Mission Two, Post 4
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Something huge? Well that was an unsettling thought...

Trying to ignore the endless images that were swimming around in her head right now, Kurumi continued to spray the flutterby bushes, finding more and more holes in the leaves as she moved away from Vivi. Erm...probably not a good idea to stick around here much longer - especially with the bush shaking the way it was right now.

Spray spray spray spray.

"I...don't really remember," Kurumi blushed, finding herself distracted for the time being. "I was a third year, a naive one at that, and I ended up explaining what the flowers meant..." Which implied that she really SHOULD remember what they were. Then again, that moment in the Trophy Room had been one that she had rather forget seeing how hurt she had been afterwards - even more so once Sierra had polyjuiced herself as Kurumi and made things worse. "He ended up telling me he fancied someone else, had been for a while as it turned out." She bit down on her lower lip as she sprayed some more...and the bush shook a little more violently. Uuuuuh... "I-I don't regret doing it though and we are actually best friends now. Everything happens for a reason, right?"

Kurumi's eyes flicked back to the bush now. The bush that almost seemed ANGRY that it was being sprayed with minsecticide...and then there were legs. Lots of them. LOTS OF THEM. "Uhhh....V-V-V-Vivi..." Kurumi stammered as she held up her spray bottle towards the small but frightening army of creatures that was now emerging from the planter. "B-B-B-Blast-Faced Skrebeetles!"

Run?
"I hate it when people say that. Everything happens for a reason." It was a cop out for those too weak to accept that sometimes bad things happened for no reason at all. Sometimes things didn't go your way and you just had to live with it. She shoved herself up and away from the bush, especially because it appeared that Kurumi had finally angered whatever was inside.

Bugs. Lots of them. Hairy, leggy, ugly things. UGH. "We should have brought something MUCH MUCH stronger," she decided, giving the bush another spray, which didn't seem to do much more than anger the big bugs.

"Run awaaaay," Vivi caught up Kurumi's arm and dragged her toward the door of the greenhouse. They could just continue this... elsewhere. And quickly. They should very quickly be elsewhere.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest