Thread: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 03:11 AM   #31 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default HTF Mission Two, Post 3
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Kurumi wrinkled her nose as she continued to look through the leaves, spraying more of the solution onto the bush as she went. Even the bush next to it seemed to be infected with whatever insect it was. "I do alright with bugs...just as long as they aren't spiders..." Kurumi grumbled as she continued her work.

Spray spray spray spray.

Kurumi stepped back and observed the plant. Yeah...it was trembling a bit too much for a flutterby bush...and in the wrong manner as well.

"You...don't suppose it is something big, do you?" She had a few vivid images in her head right now and didn't fancy any of them showing up suddenly from the branches of the bush.

Spray spray spray spray.

Kurumi's attention was thankfully away from creepy crawlies and back to Vivi when she spoke - and she wasn't entirely sure she believed the Ravenclaw. "I used them once like that, to deliver a message to someone," she replied, chewing on her lower lip. "That didn't work out the way I had hoped though." And some awkward spraying now. "I used them to confess my feelings to someone, but he didn't return them..." It had all worked out in the end though. Everything happened for a reason, right?

Just like there was a reason the branches of the flutterby bush were moving uncharacteristically again........
"I think it's something huge," Vivi fully backed away from the plant and pointed her spray bottle at a different one. You know... just in case they were annoying whatever was in there. It could chase and eat Kurumi. Vivi was planning to live to see another day.

"We should have brought doxycide. Something stronger than a preventative." She observed helpfully. Vivi sprayed another flutterby before crouching to examine these leaves as well. Less holey. She was probably safe down here.

"What flowers did you use?" This particular line of thought was very interesting to her, especially as she'd been trying to communicate in flowers with someone recently and rather thought it was lost on him. "How did you... know he didn't feel the same way? Did he give the flowers back, or respond in kind?"

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest