Thread: The Lagoon
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 07:06 PM   #32 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colley ♥ View Post
"It IS." Pepper agreed with another one of those happy!sighs she'd been doing ever since Wesley told her that they were going to Fiji. Hehe. Had she mentioned moving here? Never wanting to leave? Yes? Okay.

"As far as I'm concerned, you are." Pepper nudged him. Hers WAS the only opinion that mattered, yes? SHE was his girlfriend, after all. She glanced over at him as he spoke of the puppies. Their BABIES. Awwww. She missed them now. "Next time?" She raised an eyebrow at him. Was he really planning on coming back here again? She was SO down with that! "They'd love the water."
Awwww. Wesley gave Pepper a cheeky grin and leaned over and pecked her cheek. She was too nice. "You are perfecter." That was a word, right? GRIN. And then he grinned AGAIN when she asked about next time. "Well, you want to come back, don't you?" Wesley kept hearing her happy sighs and definitely noticed how she hardly stopped smiling.

"Or we could to go Italy." That was also an option through TerrorTours and Wesley had always wanted to go to Italy. Pepper seemed like someone who would want to go to Italy too, no?

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
sarahlooo is offline   Reply With Quote