Thread: The Lagoon
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 06:29 PM   #27 (permalink)
Roselyn
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DoM
Kappa

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
x9 x8
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | a normal girl with normal knees

Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post
Aleksandra was grinning amused too, for her own reasons, and also pleased when he removed his shirt. "Much better now." Already positioned so that she could give him all of her attention, and not everyone else on the beach, she listened to his update. "Where else have you looked?" Because she was sure there was always somewhere, but if he had standards for the school, then it would be more difficult to find a job.

Though standards where always a good thing to have.

"I'm still working independently, though I've garnered a few offers to join companies." But Sandra just wasn't sure she wanted to join one just yet. Not until they made it worth her while at least. "I brought some with me, those we'll need, but this place is so well stocked..." Still she always came prepared. Her eyes flicked to the waters briefly. "I don't think.... I've ever tried any of the muggle sports they're playing."
He shrugged his shoulders, thinking about it. "Anywhere close to France, I guess." Yes, he knew that was a big reason for not finding jobs elsewhere, but he just didn't want to stray too far from his hometown and family. Perhaps it was time though.

Despite it being brilliant news, it sounded as if Sandra wasn't so excited with the offers. It only made him smile more. "Are you considering any of zem?" Looking out to the waters, spotting a good handful of people enjoying their time out there, now that he thought of it, he never tried any of those sports either. Well, never tried anything above water, that is.

"Ever been snorkeling?"
Roselyn is offline   Reply With Quote